a fun day at lagoon
i cant even remember the last time i went to lagoon, so we decided to take the girls(minus annie)and go for the day. i must say it was pretty fun. we spent most of the day in kiddie land and made it to laguna beach for about an hour. stella and claire thought the little roller coaster was the best ride. claire got a little scared on the last ride when her seat belt came off (can you blame her) they had to stop the ride and we get her off. what a way to end the day. actually she felt much better after she got a big bag of cotton candy. what a fun day!
1 comment:
Cute pictures Jenni, it's so fun to see your whole family. Tell them all hi from me!
I couldn't remember the last time I went to Lagoon either, and last fall Cody and I were driving by it and decided, on a whim, to spend the rest of the day there...pretty random, but definately memorable.
Post a Comment