yesterday we were outside playing in the water and today we are back in our pants and sweaters. so we took advantage of the cool weather and went to grandmas to make cookies. the girls love going to grandmas and more than that love cookies. they made some pretty creative cookies, my tummy hurts just thinking about them.
annie will turn 1 on the 29th of this month and still has no idea about crawling. we think maybe she will go straigh to walking, but she has no clue about that. so in the mean time we hold her up and drag her feet across the floor. she is just content watching the circus circle around her.
3 comments:
What a fun day! And I think Lily and Annie would do great hanging out together. Lily is also clueless about crawling and walking (she'll be one July 24th)! I'm not complaining about it too much!
I'm dying over these pictures. It's so good to see your (and your Mom's) face. I would love to get together... it's been far too long!
This really was a fun day...we need to make cookies a little more often! What cute little girls!..and what a cute mom!
Post a Comment