Sure glad you found your camera. Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great trip.
Good times. The beach house looks a little nicer than it was when we were there for Senior trip!
all your photos are so cute! I can't believe we JUST missed you. We stayed on Mission Beach too.. and were up and down the boardwalk all day. It would have been fun to see you.
I love your pictures. What a fun beach vacation!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sure glad you found your camera. Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great trip.
Good times. The beach house looks a little nicer than it was when we were there for Senior trip!
all your photos are so cute! I can't believe we JUST missed you. We stayed on Mission Beach too.. and were up and down the boardwalk all day. It would have been fun to see you.
I love your pictures. What a fun beach vacation!
Post a Comment