Here's what I think...Claire, then Annie, and then Stella. Just my guess.
Claire, Annie, Stella...fun photo!
It took me a minute, Stella was easy, but I couldn't figure out Claire and Annie until I scrolled down to the adios binkie post. That is if everyone else is right. Claire, Annie, and Stella.
claire, annie, stella.claire has that little sparkle in her eyes.
Claire, Annie then Stella. Haven't talked in awhile. Check out our blog from time to time. www.smithfamilyhaven.blogspot.com
They all have such pretty eyes. I actually picke out clair's before the others.
I got it right. Picked Stella out right away. Then Claire and Annie. They all have sparkley little eyes. They are beautiful girls, Jen.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Here's what I think...Claire, then Annie, and then Stella. Just my guess.
Claire, Annie, Stella...fun photo!
It took me a minute, Stella was easy, but I couldn't figure out Claire and Annie until I scrolled down to the adios binkie post. That is if everyone else is right. Claire, Annie, and Stella.
claire, annie, stella.
claire has that little sparkle in her eyes.
Claire, Annie then Stella. Haven't talked in awhile. Check out our blog from time to time. www.smithfamilyhaven.blogspot.com
They all have such pretty eyes. I actually picke out clair's before the others.
I got it right. Picked Stella out right away. Then Claire and Annie. They all have sparkley little eyes. They are beautiful girls, Jen.
Post a Comment