i cant believe it has been five years since stella was born. it seems like it was yesterday, but at the same time i cant imagin live without her. i love her so much and she is so fun to have around. stella knows how to make us laugh and she loves it when she can. she is such a good sister and helps me around the house a ton. i feel so blessed to have her as my daughter. happy birthday stella i love you!Thursday, February 21, 2008
happy 5th birthday to stella
i cant believe it has been five years since stella was born. it seems like it was yesterday, but at the same time i cant imagin live without her. i love her so much and she is so fun to have around. stella knows how to make us laugh and she loves it when she can. she is such a good sister and helps me around the house a ton. i feel so blessed to have her as my daughter. happy birthday stella i love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Stella. We love you!
Has it really been five years? Wow, time flies! Stella is darling-Happy Birthday!
BTW-thanks for posting the pics of your house. It is darling of course. Mybe I can convince Ry to move to Utah so we can buy it. I am so confused though, I thought your house was in Herriman. I guess it has been way to long since Ry and I have spoken with you.
I hope everyone is feeling better. BTW-I like nachos too.
Jenni!
I was so excited to see a message from you! You girls are darling! And I wish we were looking to move, your houses are always soo cute! I can't believe Stella is five! I remember when we were all over at Pam and J.D.s playing games, and you brought her, I think it was her first venture out? We sure miss those days! I would love to get together! Keep in Touch! kelly
I feel like I'm looking at a photo of you as a 5 year old when I look at Stella's adorable photo. She's a lucky girl to look exactly like her Mom.
Happy Birthday Stella.
That is one awesome cake! Happy Birthday Stella! I hope you are having a great time in Disneyland!
happy birthday to stella! She is such a beauty! nice cake, jenni!
Happy Birthday Stella! I'm sure she was spoiled. It's fun to see how she's changed. I don't think I ever saw her as a baby. But wow! She is really cute!
Post a Comment