
William the rag doll

Annie and Will. Annie calls Will "Wimmim." Its so cute when she says it.

Cute little Sadie! My brother Brians daughter.
We were finally able to meet her.

Grandpa William Dunn and Grandma Dunn

My brother Greg and Will

All the grandkids on the Black side.

Will doing what he does best!

Stella and Will I never mentioned Stella lost her
first tooth. She was so excited, especially when the tooth
fairy came.
5 comments:
William is so beautiful, Jenni! He reminds me a lot of Stella when she was a baby. I hope you are getting some sleep! Those babies are so sweet... I just wish they would come conditioned to sleep 8 hours a night!
He is so sweet...I'm always amazed at how fast they grow up though so snuggle him and just hold him whenever you can!
Jenni! I just looked at your blog, for the first time in a bit. Congratulations! He is so perfect! You have a beautiful family. What a fun time of the year to have a little one to snuggle close! We are happy fot you! kelly
could he be any cuter? coz told me about annie calling him "bill". that is hilarious...i wish i could hear her. hope you are surviving and at least getting a little sleep...
Oh and little sadie is adorable!
I love all these pictures....I love all these little people.... and the big ones, too!
Post a Comment