Happy Birthday Tyler we love you!

Claire and Grandpa Black

Annie all tuckered out fell asleep while watching
Claire play computer games.

Will keeping me company in the kitchen

Grandpa Dunn(my grandpa) and Annie

Carlson Cousins at Cabelas

Grandpa Fud and Grandma Ber -Tylers Grandparents

Stella and Tyler

My Dad and William- any resemblance?
The four new babies that were born this year
Will-mine, Luke-Lisas, Sadie-Brians,Madison-Lisas
They are going to have a lot of fun growing up together.

Will and Annie

Grandpa Barney (tylers dad) Annie, Will and Stella

The Girls getting ready for a bubble bath.
3 comments:
I love all the pictures.....a pictures is worth a million words!!
I can't believe all of the little babies born in your family this year! How fun! I love seeing the updated pictures of your kids. One of these days I'm going to surprise you and actually see your kids in person instead of just checking your blog!
Fun photos! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment