Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun

Each year Tylers extended family has an Easter Egg roll. This is done by two people standing across from each other at a table. There are two strips of paper on the table about a foot from each other. On the count of three you roll the two eggs into each other. One egg always cracks and the other doesnt. It is a very competitive game. Our family did pretty good, although my sparkly eggs didnt make it past the first round. Annie and Claire made it pretty far. Claire ended up going to the final and taking second place. It was very Exciting!


Grandma and Will



Claire and her second place egg. Doesnt she look thrilled.



Cute Cousins you would never know Luke is 6 months older that William.
Darling towels my mom made for the grandkids.




5 comments:

Katie said...

Max's family has a similar competition where two people each hold an egg and on the count of three you tap the taller end together. One side always cracks and it slowly narrows down to the final eggs. We did it with our little family of four this past weekend so each got to try multiple eggs.

Looks like you guys had fun!

Tara said...

Ahhhh look at Will, he's so big! I just want to squeeze him. I love that picture of him next to Luke...what a big boy! :)

Love those towels your mom made, so cute!

Anne said...

Hey Jenni, I found you through Monica's blog. Just wanted to drop a line and wish you a belated happy 30 and Easter. You have such a sweet family. So glad to see you happy and healthy. Your girls remind me of a mini you, all dressed so well coordinated and matching from head to shoe of course! -Anne

Andrea said...

I think Will looks like you! He is a cutie!

Melissa said...

I can't believe how big Will is. In the picture next to Luke I thought it had to be OJ's baby until I read the caption. So cute!!