Tuesday, February 23, 2010
President and Sister Black
My Dad was called to be a mission president, a few months ago. My parents will have to be to their assigned area on July 1st. They were told that it would be an English speaking mission, but it could be anywhere from Denver Colorado to Ghana. We waited patiently until they received their mission call. We went through all sorts of emotions with them. Fear, excitement, fear excitement, and more fear. My parent got their call at the beginning of February. We each were able to make a guess of where we thought they were going to go, and nobody was right. I think we were all pretty shocked with their assignment. But we couldn't be more excited. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh, crazy but that is so awesome. I think I have had some of those same emotions too! That is nice that they will still be so close. Your kids are getting so big, they are all so cute, well Will is handsome!Has Tyler started to hine his shot gun yet? You are in big trouble!
Post a Comment