Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Going Private

I am going to be making my blog private within the next few weeks. If you are intrested in keeping up on our family, give me your email. thanks

22 comments:

Katie said...

I'd like an invite-- Here it is, just reversed so I don't get any unwanted emails :)

gmail.com(@emailkatiestirling

The Airharts said...

Yes please...missyairhart@hotmail.com

Amy J said...

I'd love an invite too. :) Not sure you knew that I was keeping up w/ you guys.

phyllis97 at hotmail.com

carrie said...

I'm in! carriegoldbear@gmail.com

Melanie said...

yes, please. (i can't recall if i've commented before, but this is melanie tooke.) Your family is adorable! bohnchick at hotmail.com

Greg and Niki said...

ME! :)
chazens@q.com

Audrey said...

I'd like an invite too. audreymoulton@yahoo.com

Emily said...

of course! emmylou @ digis dot com

Shuldberg Family said...

Yes please ... lshuldberg at yahoo.com

Tara said...

taralee.carlson@gmail.com

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

yes! yes!

Melissa said...

invite me please. Also post more please:)melissaromans@hotmail.com

Grandma B said...

Jenni,
I would love to keep checking in periodically on your cute family and also on your parents mission...do they have a mission blog?
Take care, Janet Ballard
jlballard@hotmail.com

Pam said...

us too...pkogrant at netscape dot net

Dani said...

me! dani at ohsweetsadie dot com

Ben and Kim said...

I'd like an invite :)
bkcardon at hotmail dot com

Troumbley Gals&Guy said...

I'd like an invite. Gotta keep in touch somehow:-) Marian

tromfam@gmail.com

Debbie Black said...

We can't live without it!!

Stephens Family said...

hellloo! I have no idea how i stumbled upon your blog! it made my day! your kids are so cute! add me so i can stalk you por favor! hope you are as well as you look!
bgs6@msn.com
love, sallie

Miki said...

Ooo, me, me, me! mikieberhardt@hotmail.com

Rob and Jenn said...

Me please!
jennyrie30 at hotmail dot com

katie and co. said...

We'd love an invite. It's fun to catch up on your beautiful family.

katie@artichokeink.com