Sunday, September 23, 2007

a sigh of relief

today was our primary program. and can i just say i am so glad that it is over. i didnt think it was such a stressful thing to me until it was over and i was completely exhausted. my first counsler just had a baby the first of september so she was out of comission and my second counsler was replaced just a few ago so needless to say although i had others around to help it was sort of crazy timing. anyway yeah! the kids sang wonderfully and everything went off with out a hitch. Oh yeah except for the little boy that threw up all over in the middle of the whole thing. oh well it just wouldnt be a primary program if something like that didnt happen.

2 comments:

Debbie Black said...

Jen, the primary program was great. I was glad that we were there. You got the program off to a great start and Stella was darling!

Pam said...

Are you the primary pres? JD and I were just called to teach sunbeams...even that's exhausting to me. I can't imagine being in charge of the whole primary program!