Jenn, my wife lead me to your blog. It is great to see your family! i guess it is the generation of the girl, everyone has been having girls.They are great!! congrats on your first half marathon,its addicting. I hope this message finds you and your family well, have a great new year! Cody Haycock
5 comments:
What a fun day! Was there hot chocolate after all the snow?
What a fun day! Was there hot chocolate after all the snow?
got your christmas card yesterday...very cute!
You have such a cute family. It's Lisa Kimball. I was excited to find your family. Our blog is benandlisagrimm.blogspot. Merry Christmas.
Jenn, my wife lead me to your blog. It is great to see your family! i guess it is the generation of the girl, everyone has been having girls.They are great!! congrats on your first half marathon,its addicting. I hope this message finds you and your family well, have a great new year! Cody Haycock
Post a Comment