Sunday, January 6, 2008

adios binki




last night we decide it's time to give up the old binki. poor annie dosent know what hit her. its one of the hardest things, i think. the bottle no problem, getting them to sleep through the night its a little rough but man the binki its a killer. its so nice to be able to lay her in her bed with a blanket and binki and she'll go right to sleep. all of this crying is killing me, tyler is nervous i'm going to cave and sneek the binki back into her. but as much as i would like to, i can handle a few nights of hard crying. Hopefully it only a few night.

4 comments:

Debbie Black said...

Such cute pictures.....I don't know who I feel most sorry for...Annie or the rest of the family! Good luck!

Pam said...

This was one of the hardest things I ever had to do with my kids. Of course, I still haven't potty trained them so that may change soon, but good luck. Hopefully the transition is quick and fairly painless.

Emily said...

How old is Annie? When Ella was 18 months and loved her binky, when she asked for it at bedtime I said "Where is it? It's all gone!" and when she looked around and couldn't find it, she just kind of shrugged her shoulders and laid down in her bed...but I know it's not always that easy! Good luck!

Lorilee said...

well, with or without the binky...she is the cutest thing.