Monday, January 14, 2008

pay it forward

a few months back my sister in law posted a pay it forward entry on her blog. She was going to give a homemade gift to the first 3 people that commented on her blog. and lucky me i was one of them. she sent me a cute little package in the mail and it was so fun to open. SO in return i am suppose to do the same to the first 3 people that comment on my blog. and as you can suspect you must do the same. so if you are interested in this fun little exchange leave a comment. and you will receive something in the mail from yours truly. i guess well see if there are three people that even look at my blog.

6 comments:

Dani said...

I win! I win! I win! I win! I win! I win! I WIN!!

Anonymous said...

#2 isn't too shabby! -melanie-

melanie@melaniemauer.com

Melissa said...

Yea for me! We need to get together soon.!!!

Lorilee said...

dang! I'm the 4th.
Well, if you change your mind...at least you know who the runner up is... right?

Frampton Family said...

Aww bummer. I came in a number 5! This is a darling idea. I think I might have to put this on my blog sometime. Love and miss you guys.

Janelle

Julie said...

OK-I have to say that I am so sad that I missed this post!

And I am loving your binki post. HAve you caved in? I am also thinking you need to post some pics of your house. I caught little glimpses of it in those pics and would love to see more!