Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 3rd Annie





Annie turned 3 last week. All she wanted was a rocket ship, although she got a little Einsteins rocket I think the make-up kit was her favorite. I also made her a little fort/tent that fits over the kitchen table, which has already provided many hours of fun.
Annie is so fun to have around. If you have been around her you know what i am talking about. I could listen to her little voice for hour ( which I do) and laugh and laugh. She talks with such determination, and says the most funny things. I never have to worry about Annie starving, in fact i am more worried about my other kids starving because Annie always gets to their food before they can. Annie always keeps our life exciting, if you don't hear her, you better go looking and be prepared for what you are about to find.
Happy Birthday Annie I cant believe you are 3!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Happy Birthday Annie! That is the cutest fort EVER, great job!

The Airharts said...

I am seriously in love with the table tent! You have to tell me how you did it!!! I really am pulling the sewing machine out for this one! Glad to see an update!

Andrea said...

That tent is darling! Leave it to Jenni to find something so creative to make. I also love Annie's hair - think of all the women trying to emulate that gorgeous color!!!

Melissa said...

that fort turned out so cute! i'm impressed